Documents required for the income tax return:
1) Form-16 along with annexures issued by your employer.
2) Bank statement/passbook for interest on savings account.
3) TDS certificate i.e. Form 16A issued by banks and others.
4) Section 80C investment documents, if any:-
a) Your contribution to Provident Fund.
b) Your children’s school fees.
c) Life insurance premium payment.
d) Certificate for Interest and principal repayment on your home loan.
5) Section 80D investment documents, if any:
Medical Insurance for Self, family and parents.
6) Copy of registry, if any property sold.